Become a Home Inspector! We can Help with Placement Too!
Real Estate Inspector 128 or Professional Inspector 448 or consulting and tutoring for ICC, IECC and Code Inspectors and courses for Energy Auditors we can help get you there!
With us you will learn how to become a Home Inspector and/or Commercial Inspector! We have helped graduates with placement, too!
Learn inspections and advance to a commercial property inspector train with our team of pros onsite. Graduates, now inspectors, may help train you, too.
Plus we can help you learn and earn as an Energy Auditor or IECC Energy Inspector, Plans Examiner, HERS ENERGY RATER with tutoring, or code courses and training in class, onsite or online.
With the continuing explosion in the new home market and record-setting existing home re-sales, the time has never been better for you to start your career as a home inspector. This in-demand profession is as important as it is necessary to protect homebuyers as they buy their dream home. Builder’s Academy can help you to start your new career today.
Becoming a home inspector is a great career choice. Whether you want to open your own practice or business and earn an unlimited income, or work professionally in the field; there are opportunities in City & County Government, Private Sector, Home Inspections for Builders, Individuals, Owner Builders, Real Estate firms, Real Estate schools, Colleges and Trade schools to use your new abilities as well.
*Note: these are just a few places where you could start a new career!
Home Building and Inspector Training Topics
Finish / Trim
Builder’s Academy now offers you a unique opportunity to become a licensed home inspector. Through our affiliation with Tomball College Lone Star Community College, you’ll learn at home with our correspondence and at your own pace with our home-study correspondence curriculum and onsite for ride-a-longs. We have in class options as well as a hybrid approach.
The demand is higher than it has ever been for qualified building inspectors. You owe it to yourself to take advantage of this dynamic opportunity.
When you Enroll in the Builder’s Academy Inspector’s Course, you won’t even have to quit your job!
You’ll have the freedom to study at your own pace, in your spare time or study full-time to graduate as quickly as possible. Our inspection course is approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission. It can be done in 6 weeks, but you are allotted 6 months to complete the course.
How do you get started?
First, decide how you would like to enter the profession. The Texas Real Estate Commission offers several avenues to obtain your license to become a home inspector. Go to their website at http://www.trec.state.tx.us/, proceed to the Home Inspector tab and decide which method is the best for you to enter the profession of a Real Estate or Professional Inspector.
Real Estate Inspectors requires 128 Hours and Professional Inspectors requires 448 hours, both feature Correspondence or Classroom environments or a combo of both. They each instruct the proper methods and either course can be completed in just 6 weeks.
Real Estate Inspectors must work for a professional inspectors and be sponsored, or work for a school, city or alike organizations, but under supervision.
The professional inspectors can work for themselves and others without the need of supervision or a sponsoring Inspector.
We have designed the course to be paced for either part-time or full-time. It’s your call as long as you finish within the six months otherwise extension fees will be applied TBD. (see comparison chart)
Once you've determine the amount of education, type of inspector course and title you desire just enroll here and choose from our many options that we have to get you started in the field of Home Inspection.
It’s a great career for either part-time or full-time, and as an employee or self-employed. You have many options so start with Builder's Academy today. We will help you get there. Simply enroll and learn to earn!
See our course comparison chart from Real Estate to Pro Inspector to advanced Pro Builder and our Pro Inspector Packages at Builder's Academy an education like no other.
Other Inspectors licenses TDA, Termite Technician and Pest Control Education are available see more.
Benefits of Enrolling
Enroll now to have access to our Q & A Benefits:
- Learn more with topics in building and inspecting and more with our monthly newsletter included FREE while your enrolled
- Radio show Webinar access 1 time per month for 6 months FREE or join the club for more and after graduation $49.95 per month Builders Academy Club
- Building and inspecting topics for all which can help you greatly on inspections or start up business
- During your enrollment in Inspectors class for the length of your course access is FREE upto 6 months thereafter is a fee of $49.95 per month if you would like to be part of the Builders Academy Club
- Live with Bryon and guest 7-8:15 on 2nd Wednesday each month
- Free In house Testing and Lab and Class Modules included in tuition
- Included is a 30 day PREP test with over 2014 Q & A and recommendations to pass your State exam
- Our Inspector Courses include the TREC requirements from Correspondence to Classroom with 60 to 120 hours Classroom modules and Ride Alongs to Prep Test all Inclusive Courses at Builders Academy
- Discount to after graduation for Licensed Inspectors to take ICE and CE classes for Inspectors at Builders Academy Club take upto 32 hours in a year at discounts see Builders Academy Club Membership
- Graduates today are making full time incomes part time and many over 100K per year as Licensed Inspectors
- FREE Shipping and Handling
- More benefits to many to list come see us and see all that you get an Education and Experience like no Other to say at least
- Networking with Graduates and other Licensed Inspectors and Builders